Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from a Taste of Home magazine years ago.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 -3 tablespoons Cheese Whiz
- 1 dash pepper
- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni, cooked and drained
- In skillet, cook beef and onion; set aside.
- In large saucepan, combine soup, tomato sauce, boullion cube, water, Cheese Whiz and pepper.
- Add cooked noodles and beef mixture.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Ground beef and Cheez whiz? OMG, Noooooo! My Hungarian grandmother would be spinning in her grave if I served this recipe and dared to call it goulash! I believe Homemade Hamburger Helper would be more appropriate and then I'd give it two stars because little kids would probably find it appealing.
I give this 5 stars---I tried it and found it really appealing. Thanks.