Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have a 16 month old who is all about finger foods. We went to Cheesecake Factory and he loved the meatloaf, so I figured I'd make some at home - only it had to be freezeable and individual portions. Thus the use of the muffin tin. I like the mix of lamb and ground beef I think it keeps them moist.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 medium onion, diced fine
- 1 red bell pepper, diced fine
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 tablespoon garlic, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon rogan josh masala (Penzeys)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lamb seasoning (Penzey's)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl - and form meatloaf muffins. I dome the tops so they look like actual muffins
- Put into a 350 degree oven tented in tinfoil for 30 minutes Remove foil and cook for an additional 15.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and peas.