Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The 'easiness to taste' ratio beats all. From TOH.
Make and share this Gouda Turkey Club recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed and toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1⁄4 lb shaved deli hickory smoked turkey
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 romaine leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, garlic powder and pepper. Spread two slices of toast with butter; layer with cheese mixture, turkey, tomato, avocado and romaine. Top with remaining toast. Cut each sandwich in half.
So good!! I love avocado and gouda cheese so this was a treat. I made 1 sandwich with honey whole wheat bread; even though I made 1/2 the gouda/may mix, I had enough for 2 sandwiches. Will be making this again!! Made for Everyday Holiday.