1/2 Photos of Gouda Spinach Salad
Abby Girl's Note:
Years ago, our local paper published a book called "Five Star". This recipe is definately that!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 cup gouda cheese, grated
- 4 cups spinach, washed and torn
- 8 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1Cook the bacon and drain. Crumble and toss with the cheese in a small bowl.
- 2Combine vegetable oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, mustard and pepper in a small jar.
- 3Place spinach in a large bowl and toss with mushrooms, green onion and bacon cheese mixture. Toss with salad dressing.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gouda Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 389.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: