1/5 Photos of Gouda Potato Pancakes
These are delicious with the addition of Gouda cheese! From 30 Minute Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add a thin layer of olive oil or vegetable oil to a frying pan, just enough to coat the bottom.
- 3Combine potatoes with onions and flour.
- 4Mix in shredded cheese.
- 5Spoon piles of potato and cheese mixture into the pan, making 3-inch rounds, about 1-inch apart.
- 6Cook cakes until golden and crispy, about 4 minutes on each side.
- 7Remove cooked cakes and repeat process.
- 8You may serve with sour cream, or ketchup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gouda Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 14.1 g