- 6 -8 ounces round of aged gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 f.
- Unroll crescent dough and flatten, tearing and 'smooshing' the two pieces together to form a large, thick square. Place the cheese round in the center.
- Mix sugar and syrup and spread on top of the cheese. Pull up corners of crescent dough to seal around the cheese. Bake on a cookie sheet, at 375, for 20 minutes (until crusty). Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing. Very rich!