1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Az B's Note:
From Canadian Living Magazine. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor, whirl together cheese, butter, onion, mustard, salt, cayenne and nutmeg until smooth and fluffy.
- 2Add flour; pulse until incorporated.
- 3Turn out onto unfloured work surface; knead into ball.
- 4Divide in half; roll each into 11 inch long log.
- 5Spread black pepper over work surface; roll 1 log in pepper to coat. Repeat with caraway or cumin seeds nd remaining log.
- 6Wrap separately; refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- 7If logs are hard, let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes to soften slightly. Cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 8Place, 1/2 inch apart, on parchment lined baking sheets.
- 9Bake, 1 sheet at a time, in 375F oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Let cool on sheet on rack.
Nutritional Facts for Gouda Coins
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 86
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 13.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: