1/1 Photo of Gouda Cheeseburgers
I made this for RSC and just now am posting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients together and form 6 patties.
- 2Make an indent in each patty or a hole with a chop stick or your finger through each patty. This will stop the patty from swelling in the center. The hole will close.
- 3Grill 3 minutes each side for rare, 4 minutes each side for medium, 5 minutes each side for well done. One minute before removing, distribute cheese on each burger.
- 4Place on roll and garnish as you wish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gouda Cheeseburgers
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 152.4 mg
- Sodium 699.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 36.1 g