Recipe by 2bizzy
I found this on the Pillsbury website. I haven't tried them yet, but they look tasty and festive.
- 1 (15 ounce) box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded gouda cheese (6 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped drained roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on work surface. With 2 1/2" round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust. Press each round in bottom and up sides of ungreased miniature muffin cup. Reserve dough scraps.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with wire whisk. Beat in half-and-half, flour and salt. Sprinkle cheese and walnuts into each crust lined cup. Pour egg mixture into each cup. Sprinkle each with roasted peppers and chives.
- Bake 19-22 minutes or until filling is set and edge is light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans.
- If desired, cut small star or other shapes from dough scraps that have been rolled together; place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Top each tartlet with baked cutout. Store in refrigerator.