Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Aaron McCargo's Dishes with Dad episode, this is so good!
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 large loaf French bread
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Cut the French loaf in half, lengthwise, and spread the butter mixture liberally on each half.
- Arrange on a sheet tray and broil until browned and toasty, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.
Quite tasty. Made it over whole wheat bread.
Absolutely delicious. We normally do just the plain old butter and garlic salt. This really took it up a notch . This is going in the keeper file. Thanks for posting!
This is very tastey!! I omitted the red pepper flakes and used dried parsley. Was a good addition to our spaghetti dinner. Made for Sharon123 Cook-A-Thon.