- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 large loaf French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Cut the French loaf in half, lengthwise, and spread the butter mixture liberally on each half.
- Arrange on a sheet tray and broil until browned and toasty, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.