Or even a third, or fourth bowl. It's been done. This is a bean-less chili, so feel free to indulge in polite company.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs coarse ground beef
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons beef bouillon granules, divided
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime juice
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium heat, stirring to crumble until beef is browned.
- Place cooked beef, chopped onion, beef broth, tomato sauce, chili powder, paprika, cumin, 2 tsp beef bouillon, garlic powder, cayenne and pepper in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Then, stir in remaining beef bouillon, onion powder, salt, sugar, garlic salt, chicken bouillon and lime juice.
- Cover and cook one hour.