Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I havent tried this cake yet. but, I love 3 milk cakes and this sounds very similar. I hope it's as good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 350*.Spray a 13 x 9 inches pan with non-fat vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine flour and baking powder; set aside. Cream butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix in vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended after each addition. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. About 30 minutes.Pierce warm cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals. Combine the three milk products. Pour slowly over top of cake. (Milk mixture will slowly be absorbed by the cake.) Cool completely. Cover.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Frost cake with the whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover cake in the refrigerator.