Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum, a great way to start getting healthier!
Make and share this Gorilla Punch Green Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh kale, stems removed (or spinach)
- 2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 bananas
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons cacao (I use Hershey's dark chocolate cocoa powder)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- . Blend kale and liquid together first (this helps avoid leafy chunks).
- Once it’s nice and creamy, add remaining ingredients and blend again.
- You can store leftovers in the fridge (up to 2 days) in an airtight container.