Recipe by RecipeLove
I got this recipe from Paula Deen and it was so tasty! If you decide to alter anything let me know how it turns out!
Top Review by Radish4ever
This is SOOOOOO good!!! This is our "Christmas Tradition" breakfast and it is so awesome! Once I accidentally put cinnamon in with the butter mixture and MY WORD it was wonderful! You can also substitute the walnuts with pecans! DELISH!! I'm glad others have tried this gem! I'll be making it again in a few days!
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- In a sauce pan, melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring well; set aside.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes.
- Press the biscuits out with your fingers and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the nuts into the bottom of a bundt pan. Place half the prepared biscuits on top of the nuts.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, pour half the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle on 1/2 cup nuts.
- Layer the remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar, pour the remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- Place a plate on top and invert.