Recipe by Bergy
This is a very different dessert but for gorgonzola lovers it's a special treat.
Top Review by MARIA MAC *
I made this awhile ago. I can't believe I forgot to rate this. The honey and gorganzola cheese go great with the peaches. I also added afew sliced strawberries before serving. Thank you
- 2 large peaches or 2 large nectarines
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 lb italian gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the peaches in half, stone removed & peeled.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place peaches, cut side up in an 8" baking pan.
- Fill each cavity with 1/2 tbsp honey, pour in 1/3 cup water & bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until the peaches are tender, reserve syrup.
- Cut each half peach into 4 wedges and arrange peaches on 4 serving plates, spoon syrup over the peaches, let cool until barely warm.
- Divide cheese into 4 pieces and place a piece on each of the 4 plates along side the peaches.
- Sprinkle a 1/2 tbsp honey over the each serving.
- Sprinkle with almonds.