Recipe by tzisa
Flavorful & creamy, this is a Quick & easy meal that I've always gotten compliments on. I've combined a couple of recipes & come up with this.
- 1 (8 ounce) package tortellini (fresh, frozen or dry)
- 1 medium tomatoes, Diced
- 3 -5 chopped scallions, more if you like
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded romano cheese
- 3⁄4 cup gorgonzola
- ground pepper
- rinsed & dried Baby Spinach (about 1 1/2 handful per person)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini to package directions.
- Meanwhile, arrange a bed of spinach on each plate.
- When tortellini is done to your liking, drain & return to pan.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir until creamy.
- Spoon pasta over spinach beds & serve with any extra Romano.