1/2 Photos of Gorgonzola Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon
Another recipe using my favorite gorgonzola cheese...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray an 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Using a sharp knife, cut a slit into the thick side of each chicken breast about 2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches deep.
- 3Mash together the Gorgonzola cheese, parsley, shallot, and garlic in a small bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Divide the filling in half, and stuff each chicken breast with cheese filling.
- 4Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast, and secure with wooden toothpicks. Heat 1 Tbs olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat and brown chicken on all sides
- 5Place the chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven until the bacon is browned and the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 30-35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a breast should read about 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.8
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 509.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 30.9 g