Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Shape magazine, this has fewer than 300 calories.
Make and share this Gorgonzola-Stuffed Burgers With Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 453.59 g extra lean ground sirloin (bison) or 453.59 g ground buffalo meat (bison)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 113.39 g gorgonzola (4 inches cubes) or 113.39 g any blue cheese (4 1-inch cubes)
- 236.59 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 59.14 ml shredded cucumber
- 9.85 ml choopped fresh dill
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4 whole wheat rolls
- Coat a large grill pan or griddle with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine sirloin, salt and black pepper. Shape mixture into 4 equal balls. Press 1 cube of Gorgonzola cheese into center of each ball, covering cheese completely with meat. Shape balls into patties, each about 1" thick.
- Add burgers to hot pan and cook 5-6 minutes perside, until cooked through (less for medium-rare meat).
- Meanwhile, mix next five ingredients well in a small bowl. Place burgers on rolls and spoon 2 tbsp yogurt sauce over each burger. Serve remaining sauce on the side.