Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
i like this recipe because simple is good. it is versatile and many of your favorite items can be used to make it your own
- 1 lb frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 large egg
- Italian style breadcrumbs (to bind the mixture together)
- 6 banana peppers
- split and clean out peppers (i wear gloves).
- mix all ing together.
- stuff peppers.
- bake at 350 or in grill until peppers are tender but not mushy.
- serve with a gazpach salsa or fruit salsa, or tomato salsa.
- seafood may be added if you wishor substitute asiago or feta for the gorgonzola.