Gorgonzola Sage Cheese Ball
- Add garlic to water in a small saucepan and heat until the garlic is cooked and the liquid is reduced to 2 tablespoons.
- Beat the cheeses together.
- Add the garlic and liquid and salt, if desired.
- In a double layer of cheesecloth, put sage leaves in a pattern in the center. Sprinkle nuts on top. Put cheese mixture on top of nuts.
- Gather cheesecloth, form into a ball and tie together.
- Put the cheese ball in a strainer over a dish and let sit in the fridge overnight to drain.
- Unwrap and serve.