Recipe by spillersfillers
Super quick and easy! Can pipe into mini phyllo shells, or just serve with chips/pretzels/veggies. Can thin out with a little half&half.
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 roasted red peppers, jarred, drained
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon jarred minced garlic (2 fresh cloves, minced)
- 1/4 cup white wine, to taste (I use chardonnay)
- salt & pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in food processor. Pulse and scrape down sides, then puree. This makes a very thick, spread-like dip. Can thin out with half & half or wine. Great served with waffle-style pretzel chips, pita crisps, or vegetables. Yield 2 cups is approximate.