From the Downriver Grill in Spokane WA. They use a waffle cut potato that catches the sauce -Divine! I have not made this recipe yet, but I've had my fair share at the Downriver!
- 24 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed shredded romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- crumbled gorgonzola
- fresh cracked pepper
- Bake french fries according to package directions.
- While fries are in the oven, combine cream, romano and parmesan cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a sauce pan.
- Heat the sauce on medium then add gorgonzola cheese and parsley.
- Heat to a bubble (do not boil).
- Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella cheese to give sauce a gooey texture.
- Drizzle the sauce over a large bowl of fries.
- Garnish with crumbled gorgonzola, cracked pepper and parsley.