Recipe by Zola the Gorgon
From the Downriver Grill in Spokane WA. They use a waffle cut potato that catches the sauce -Divine! I have not made this recipe yet, but I've had my fair share at the Downriver!
Top Review by Lise S.
We tried this to recreate what we had at a restaurant. I added a bit more cheese, and I skipped the nutmeg, salt and pepper, and we loved it. My husband, daughter and I loved it! We have had it a couple times. So good, and easy to adjust the recipe to make it thinner/thicker/more flavorful.
- 24 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed shredded romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- crumbled gorgonzola
- fresh cracked pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake french fries according to package directions.
- While fries are in the oven, combine cream, romano and parmesan cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a sauce pan.
- Heat the sauce on medium then add gorgonzola cheese and parsley.
- Heat to a bubble (do not boil).
- Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella cheese to give sauce a gooey texture.
- Drizzle the sauce over a large bowl of fries.
- Garnish with crumbled gorgonzola, cracked pepper and parsley.