1/1 Photo of Gorgonzola Fries
Zola the Gorgon's Note:
From the Downriver Grill in Spokane WA. They use a waffle cut potato that catches the sauce -Divine! I have not made this recipe yet, but I've had my fair share at the Downriver!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces frozen french fries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup loosely packed shredded romano cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed crumbled gorgonzola
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch parsley
- 2 -3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Bake french fries according to package directions.
- 2While fries are in the oven, combine cream, romano and parmesan cheeses, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a sauce pan.
- 3Heat the sauce on medium then add gorgonzola cheese and parsley.
- 4Heat to a bubble (do not boil).
- 5Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella cheese to give sauce a gooey texture.
- 6Drizzle the sauce over a large bowl of fries.
- 7Garnish with crumbled gorgonzola, cracked pepper and parsley.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola Fries
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1497.0
- Calories from Fat 1051
- Total Fat 116.7 g
- Saturated Fat 66.3 g
- Cholesterol 366.3 mg
- Sodium 1895.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g