Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite, favorite! It keeps much better when we use Gorgonzola that comes in a wedge. The pre-crumbled kind makes the dip runny after two days. You can also thin this into a dressing with a little more milk.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- milk (enough to thin to the consistency you like)
- 1 garlic clove, minced fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (or you can use minced fresh onion)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola (chunked or crumbled)
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, using a whisk, stir the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, in order, stirring well before you add the gorgonzola and gently after (this keeps it nice and chunky).
- Refrigerate for 30 minute before you adjust the seasonings to your liking. Serve with crackers or crudites.