That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
YUMMMMMM! Real comfort food. Real easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute the butter, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and pepper flakes over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 2Boil pasta according to directions.
- 3While pasta is cooking, in a separate saucepan combine heavy cream, pesto and gorgonzola.
- 4Simmer over low heat just until cheese is melted.
- 5Add the uncooked tomatoes,the chicken and the sauted sun dried tomatoes and mix.
- 6Toss with the noodles and serve.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 779.8
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 205.2 mg
- Sodium 397.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: