Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
YUMMMMMM! Real comfort food. Real easy!
Make and share this Gorgonzola Chicken and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped and drained
- 2 tomatoes (chopped and seeded)
- 2 cups chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Saute the butter, garlic, sun dried tomatoes and pepper flakes over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Boil pasta according to directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a separate saucepan combine heavy cream, pesto and gorgonzola.
- Simmer over low heat just until cheese is melted.
- Add the uncooked tomatoes,the chicken and the sauted sun dried tomatoes and mix.
- Toss with the noodles and serve.