Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my husband's favorite salad! It is very elegant - perfect for a dinner party or even a candlelight dinner for two! I recommend using only half of the salad dresssing, and saving the rest for later.
- Heat oven to 350 and toast the walnut pieces (on baking sheet) for a few minutes.
- Pour lettuce into bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mustard in small bowl.
- Add cheese and toasted walnut pieces to lettuce.
- Pour salad dressing over salad and toss well.