Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this with crackers or sliced vegetables. Points 2.5.
Make and share this Gorgonzola Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 shallot, peeled and quartered
- 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, cut in 1/2 cubes
- 6 ounces gorgonzola or blue cheese, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened and, cut in 1/2 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a processor bowl, finely chop walnuts.
- Set aside.
- With processor running, add shallot and chop finely.
- Add cheeses and process until crumbly.
- Add remaining ingredients, including walnuts.
- Process until creamy.