Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I have just recently discovered I love gorgonzola cheese! This recipe was on the cheese package. Posting to try soon and so I do not loose it!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pears, cored, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled-divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet, melt 2 Tbs butter over medium heat.
- Add pear slices and cook turning occasionally until golden and barely tender (8-10 minutes). Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese with the cream.
- Stir in 2 oz of gorgonzola cheese.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 oz gorgonzola on top.
- Fan the pear slices over the cheese in a circular pattern.
- Serve at room temperature.