Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have just recently discovered I love gorgonzola cheese! This recipe was on the cheese package. Posting to try soon and so I do not loose it!
- In a medium skillet, melt 2 Tbs butter over medium heat.
- Add pear slices and cook turning occasionally until golden and barely tender (8-10 minutes). Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk cream cheese with the cream.
- Stir in 2 oz of gorgonzola cheese.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining 2 oz gorgonzola on top.
- Fan the pear slices over the cheese in a circular pattern.
- Serve at room temperature.