Recipe by ReeLani
A little different spin on the traditional cheese ball. I haven't made this one yet but thought the combination of flavors sounded like a winner. *Cook time actually means chilling time.*
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pistachios
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl blend cheeses and white wine.
- Form into a ball.
- Mix paprika and chopped pistachios on a piece of waxed paper.
- Roll cheese ball in paprika/nut mixture.
- Wrap the coated cheese ball in the waxed paper and chill in refrigerator at least 6 hours or overnight.