- 1⁄2-2⁄3 lb spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, cracked away from skin but still whole
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt, then add the pasta; cook to al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in olive oil and butter.
- Add the garlic and nuts; cook 5 minutes.
- Remove garlic when it gets golden brown.
- Add in broth and cream; bring to a bubble; add in the cheese and melt into sauce.
- Drain pasta well and add it to the sauce.
- Add sage; toss to coat pasta in sauce and walnuts; serve.