My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt, then add the pasta; cook to al dente, about 7 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in olive oil and butter.
- 3Add the garlic and nuts; cook 5 minutes.
- 4Remove garlic when it gets golden brown.
- 5Add in broth and cream; bring to a bubble; add in the cheese and melt into sauce.
- 6Drain pasta well and add it to the sauce.
- 7Add sage; toss to coat pasta in sauce and walnuts; serve.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola and Walnut Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1256.0
- Calories from Fat 724
- Total Fat 80.5 g
- Saturated Fat 36.5 g
- Cholesterol 160.5 mg
- Sodium 1448.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 40.6 g