Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Gorgonzola and Walnut Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add salt, then add the pasta; cook to al dente, about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in olive oil and butter.
- Add the garlic and nuts; cook 5 minutes.
- Remove garlic when it gets golden brown.
- Add in broth and cream; bring to a bubble; add in the cheese and melt into sauce.
- Drain pasta well and add it to the sauce.
- Add sage; toss to coat pasta in sauce and walnuts; serve.