- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the Gorgonzola and 1 tablespoon of the walnuts for garnish.
- In food processor, place the rest of the ingredients except the parsley.
- Cover and process just until blended.
- *If you don't have a food processor, you can mix with an electric mixer on medium speed in a glass bowl.
- Stir remaining walnuts into cheese mixture.
- Spoon into shallow serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with reserved Gorgonzola, walnuts, and the parsley.