Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another cheese spread that my family has come to love. This one is a bit more expensive to make, so I tend to keep it for special occasions only.
- 1 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the Gorgonzola and 1 tablespoon of the walnuts for garnish.
- In food processor, place the rest of the ingredients except the parsley.
- Cover and process just until blended.
- *If you don't have a food processor, you can mix with an electric mixer on medium speed in a glass bowl.
- Stir remaining walnuts into cheese mixture.
- Spoon into shallow serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with reserved Gorgonzola, walnuts, and the parsley.
Wonderful and taste really good on apples. YUMMY!
Love this! Made it to serve for the holidays but may not last that long. I used one 4oz container of Gorgonzola crumbles and it does the trick for me. Excellent on sesame crackers. Thanks Felix...this goes into my "keeper" file.