Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yet another cheese spread that my family has come to love. This one is a bit more expensive to make, so I tend to keep it for special occasions only.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the Gorgonzola and 1 tablespoon of the walnuts for garnish.
- In food processor, place the rest of the ingredients except the parsley.
- Cover and process just until blended.
- *If you don't have a food processor, you can mix with an electric mixer on medium speed in a glass bowl.
- Stir remaining walnuts into cheese mixture.
- Spoon into shallow serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with reserved Gorgonzola, walnuts, and the parsley.