Yet another cheese spread that my family has come to love. This one is a bit more expensive to make, so I tend to keep it for special occasions only.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserve 1 tablespoon of the Gorgonzola and 1 tablespoon of the walnuts for garnish.
- 2In food processor, place the rest of the ingredients except the parsley.
- 3Cover and process just until blended.
- 4*If you don't have a food processor, you can mix with an electric mixer on medium speed in a glass bowl.
- 5Stir remaining walnuts into cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon into shallow serving bowl.
- 7Sprinkle with reserved Gorgonzola, walnuts, and the parsley.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola and Toasted Walnut Spread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g