Recipe by Dwynnie
I had mushrooms, I had spinach, I had gorgonzola cheese, I needed an appetizer... This was the result! (DH didn't like it, but everyone else did!)
- 12 whole portabella mushroom caps
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, approximate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix the spinach, cheese, garlic, and eggs together. Add breadcrumbs until the mixture is packing consistency.
- Spoon mixture onto mushrooms and pack lightly.
- Carefully place mushrooms on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown.