1/1 Photo of Gorgonzola and Kalamata Snack Toasts
Vicki in CT's Note:
Crispy, delicious and easy appetizer or snack. Also great with salads.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place bread slices on baking sheet. Drizzle slices with seasoned oil.
- 3Sprinkle cheese on bread, then chopped olives.
- 4Toast until crispy and brown.
- 5Place on serving plate and sprinkle basil over tops.
- 6**Please don't worry about exact measurements, this is an easy no measure dish, just guestimate!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gorgonzola and Kalamata Snack Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 361.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g