Crispy, delicious and easy appetizer or snack. Also great with salads.**
Make and share this Gorgonzola and Kalamata Snack Toasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread slices on baking sheet. Drizzle slices with seasoned oil.
- Sprinkle cheese on bread, then chopped olives.
- Toast until crispy and brown.
- Place on serving plate and sprinkle basil over tops.
- **Please don't worry about exact measurements, this is an easy no measure dish, just guestimate!