Recipe by harponjo
White chocolate, macademia nut and fresh raspberries captured in a perfectly sinless lowfat yoghurt cookie (well kind of)
Top Review by MumTheresa
I was having one of those days and I had doubled this recipe cuz 30 just wouldn't be enough if they were as good as they said they were. I had just about given up on this messy dough ( I had chilled it for over an hour ) but it just melted into nothing on the cookie sheets. So, instead of dealing with cookies anymore, I decided to just through the rest of what I had into a greased baking dish, leveled it and top it with oatmeal. I'm guessing it baked at 350` for about 40 minutes and it turned out fabulous!! So yummy as a cake. So moist and delicious. It was a big hit!! Will be making this again and again as a cake and am going to try it with black berries next time!!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar (I nearly always use soft brown)
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white chocolate or 1⁄2 cup chips
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Oven to 375.
- Butter cookie sheet.
- In mixer beat sufgar and butter until fluffy.
- Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Transfer dough into a metal bowl and gently fold in the white chocolate, macademia nuts and fresh raspberries.
- Cover and refrierate for at lkeast an hour (no more than 3).
- Flour hands and shape into balls - squash with palm of hand to make a 1 inch thick cookie.
- Space well apart on cookie sheet and bake on top shelf for 10 - 12 minutes.