White chocolate, macademia nut and fresh raspberries captured in a perfectly sinless lowfat yoghurt cookie (well kind of)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar (I nearly always use soft brown)
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white chocolate or 1⁄2 cup chips
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Heat Oven to 375.
- Butter cookie sheet.
- In mixer beat sufgar and butter until fluffy.
- Add yogurt, egg white and vanilla.
- Mix until well blended.
- Transfer dough into a metal bowl and gently fold in the white chocolate, macademia nuts and fresh raspberries.
- Cover and refrierate for at lkeast an hour (no more than 3).
- Flour hands and shape into balls - squash with palm of hand to make a 1 inch thick cookie.
- Space well apart on cookie sheet and bake on top shelf for 10 - 12 minutes.