Recipe by mindless
i came across this on several sites and havent seen this here figured id share. these make a good lunch for me
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen soy burgers
- 3 tablespoons canned vegetable broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices in juice
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 4 reduced-fat reduced-sodium swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons bottled fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 4 leaves lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- grill burgers on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 8 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling and brushing with vegetable broth several times.
- Add pineapple and onion slices to grill for the last 3 minutes of grilling time, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Add bun, split side down, to grill for the last 1 minute of grilling time.
- Serve burgers on grilled buns, topped with pineapple, onion, cheese, salad dressing, and lettuce. Makes 4 burgers.