Goreng Pisang With Rum-Infused Cream
- mix flours together, and add in enough cold water to form a thick batter.
- stir until smooth, then pour batter thourh a sieve to remove any lumps.
- heat a wok with enough oil for deep-frying.
- while the oil is heating, peeled and sliced the bananas diagonally into ovals.
- coat them in the batter and deep-fry until they are golden. place on a kitchen paper to drain away excess oil.
- use an electric mixer to whip up the cream in a bowl. halfway through beating, fold in the rum. whip cream till stiff peaks form.
- place banana on plate, top with dollops of whipped cream and sieve over with a little cocoa powder. serve immediately.