Chef #856339's Note:
Cycling specific Protien Bars. Screw thoses expensive Clif Bars.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Syrup on High.
- 2Add Peanut Butter mixing well over medium heat.
- 3Add ALL of the ingredients and whatever else may come to the imagination.
- 4Mix well and quickly before the "mash" hardens.
- 5Remove from pot and flatten on a tray/plate.
- 6Pre cut/outline 8 bars.
- 7Cool in the fridge for 2 hrs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gord's No Bake Protein Bars
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat peanut butter