Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this recipe from the Hell's Kitchen Game.
- 2 small zucchini (ends removed)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 lemon juice, juice
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, to drizzle
- Slice the zucchinis lengthwise using a mandolin and blanch in boiling salted water. Place the strips on a tray and brush with the olive oil.
- Mix the ricotta, lemon juice and seasoning to taste, and then fold in the pine nuts and chopped herbs. Place a small tspful of ricotta mixture on one end of a zucchini strip and roll up. Repeat until the cheese filling has been used up.
- Arrange the zucchini cannelloni on a plate and grate over some black pepper. Drizzle with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar and serve.