I got this recipe from Spry Living. Gordon calls this a power breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel the bananas and mash in a bowl, using a fork.
- 3Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 1/2 cup brown sugar together in a large mixing bowl. Make a well in the center and add buttermilk, egg, olive oil and mashed bananas. Fold the ingredients together until just incorporated. Gently stir in blueberries.
- 4Spoon the batter into 12 paper-lined muffin tins and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon brown sugar. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown on top; a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin should emerge clean. Cool in the pan for a couple of minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gordon Ramsay's Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffns
Serving Size: 1 (1244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g