Gordon Ramsay's recipe for easy, creamy pasta is a big hit with his kids - they insist on having it for tea once a week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Tip in the farfalle and cook according to packet instructions until the pasta is al dente.
- 2Heat the oil in another pan and add the bacon. Fry over high heat for 3 - 4 minutes until the bacon is golden brown.
- 3Add the garlic and fry for a minute. Pour in the cream and bring to the boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes until reduced and thickened slightly.
- 4Tip in the peas, bring back to a simmer and cook for another 3- 4 minutes. Stir the grated parmesan into the sauce, then taste and adjust the seasoning.
- 5When the pasta is ready, drain it in a colander and immediately tip into the sauce.
- 6Add the herbs, then toss the pasta until well coated with the creamy sauce.
- 7Divide among warm plates and sprinkle over a little more parmesan to serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gordon Ramsay's Farfalle With Bacon, Peas and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 979.7
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 127.9 mg
- Sodium 677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: