Gordon Ramsay's Farfalle With Bacon, Peas and Sage
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Tip in the farfalle and cook according to packet instructions until the pasta is al dente.
- Heat the oil in another pan and add the bacon. Fry over high heat for 3 - 4 minutes until the bacon is golden brown.
- Add the garlic and fry for a minute. Pour in the cream and bring to the boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes until reduced and thickened slightly.
- Tip in the peas, bring back to a simmer and cook for another 3- 4 minutes. Stir the grated parmesan into the sauce, then taste and adjust the seasoning.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it in a colander and immediately tip into the sauce.
- Add the herbs, then toss the pasta until well coated with the creamy sauce.
- Divide among warm plates and sprinkle over a little more parmesan to serve.