Perfect Pixie's Note:
I saw these on the F word and we have the book they looked so good i had to post them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1you will need 6 individual pudding moulds and buttered baking parchment.
- 2pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- 3putting in a baking sheet at the same time.
- 4lay 3 of the moulds on a sheet of doubled baking parchment.
- 5draw around them, remove and then cut out the disks as marked.
- 6press them into the base of tins.
- 7melt the chocolate and let to cool slightly.
- 8cream together the butter and sugar and gradually beat in the eggs and salt, then the vanilla.
- 9now add the flour, and when all is smoothly combined scrape in the cooled chocolate, blending into a smooth batter.
- 10divide the batter between 6 moulds.
- 11quickly whip the baking sheet out of the oven, arrange the litle tins on it and replace it in the oven.
- 12cook for 10-12 minutes, extra 2 minutes are needed if the mixture was fridge cold.
- 13as soon as you take them out of the oven, tip them onto smal plates or shallow serving bowls.
- 14serve with whipped double cream or double cream unwhipped, creme fraiche, creme anglaise or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Babycakes
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.4
- Calories from Fat 410
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 14.0 g