Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I saw these on the F word and we have the book they looked so good i had to post them
Make and share this Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Babycakes recipe from Food.com.
- 50 g soft unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 350 g best dark chocolate
- 150 g caster sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten with
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 g plain flour
- you will need 6 individual pudding moulds and buttered baking parchment.
- pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- putting in a baking sheet at the same time.
- lay 3 of the moulds on a sheet of doubled baking parchment.
- draw around them, remove and then cut out the disks as marked.
- press them into the base of tins.
- melt the chocolate and let to cool slightly.
- cream together the butter and sugar and gradually beat in the eggs and salt, then the vanilla.
- now add the flour, and when all is smoothly combined scrape in the cooled chocolate, blending into a smooth batter.
- divide the batter between 6 moulds.
- quickly whip the baking sheet out of the oven, arrange the litle tins on it and replace it in the oven.
- cook for 10-12 minutes, extra 2 minutes are needed if the mixture was fridge cold.
- as soon as you take them out of the oven, tip them onto smal plates or shallow serving bowls.
- serve with whipped double cream or double cream unwhipped, creme fraiche, creme anglaise or ice-cream.