Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Packed with all you vitamin c, potassium, and fiber. Taste delicious and has great health benefits.
Make and share this Goose's Super Awesome Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 118.29 ml blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 118.29 ml oatmeal
- 118.29 ml regular nonfat yogurt
- 4.92 ml honey
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ginger
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 28.39 ml coconut flakes
- 118.29 ml coconut milk or 118.29 ml almond milk
- 59.14 ml blue smoothie (Naked Juice will work)
- 59.14 ml vitamin c boost smoothie (Naked Juice will work)
- 2.46 ml macadamia nut extract
- Put liquids and oatmeal into the blender, add Yogurt, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, then add frozen fruits one at a time.