Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the gooseberrys with the ginger, the sugar and the juice in some water until soft.
- Strain through a strainer, removing pips and peel.
- It might be decorative to save some pips to make the sorbet spotted.
- Season with juice and sugar, it shouldnt be to sweet sorbet but consider that the taste is mitigated when refrigigated.
- Refrigigate in a metal bowl, stirring ones every hour until the sorbet is even after about 10 hours.
- Serve in glasses decorating with fresh gooseberrys and cumcuats.