1 hr 15 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
This recipe is from the Gooseberry Patch Best-Ever Casseroles cookbook and was submitted by Paula Lichiello from Forest, VA. I am posting for safe keeping. Prep/cook times are approximate and I will update after I make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Place chicken in a lightly greased 13x9" pan.
- 3Sprinkle with croutons, celery, onion, cheese and almonds.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste; set aside.
- 5Combine soup and mayonnaise thoroughly and pour over chicken mixture; spread evenly.
- 6Cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- 8Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 9NOTE: This can be prepared the day before. Add everything except the mayo/soup mixture. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to make then combine mayo and soup and pour over chicken mixture. Bake accordingly, possibly adding up to 10 minutes until it is heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooseberry Patch Swiss Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.7
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 812.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g