Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a local high school cookbook.
Make and share this Goose Blind Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 large onion, diced
- 28 ounces tomato puree
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 28 ounces kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 16 ounces tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large pot, brown beef, onions and peppers; drain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for one hour.