Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish used to have a different name, but my brother and I changed it because the star of this dish isn't the chicken, it's the goop. :-)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice or 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 3 -4 slices swiss cheese
- stouffer seasoned stuffing mix (uncooked)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken in a casserole dish.
- Whisk the cream of celery soup and the apple juice until smooth.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover with the Swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle the stuffing mix over the chicken until covered.
- Cover with Aluminum Foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the stuffing has browned.
- Serve the chicken breasts with lots of extra goop and stuffing.
Quick, inexpensive meal that tastes great.
I thought this was very good! I served it with corn and a salad and I really enjoyed it on a cold evening. Very quick and easy meal. Thanks!