Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick, down and dirty rice and ground beef dish that is as filling as it is easy to prepare. The 57 sauce gives it just the right amount of twang.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (12 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- Heinz 57 steak sauce
- soy sauce
- Cook rice in whatever method you prefer. I use a rice cooker.
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- To the rice, add ground beef, mushroom soup, and mushrooms.
- Add a few dashes of soy.
- Add enough 57 sauce to turn the mixture a nice light orange color.