Recipe by Jenna5230
This wonderful cucumber dip is a nice addition to backyard barbecues and cool summer nights.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temp.)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large cucumber
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the cucumber. Then cut it down the middle lengthwise. Next take a spoon and scrape all of the seeds out of the center. Set cucumber aside.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Use a beater and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the onion salt, garlic salt, and garlic powder until mixed thoroughly.
- Grate the cucumber over the bowl. Stir in the shredded cucumber.
- Store in an airtight plastic container with a lid and keep chilled in the refrigerator for about three or four days.
- This makes an excellent dip for your favorite potato chips or it is wonderful on grilled hamburgers. Perfect for picnics as long as you have a way to keep it cool.
- Note: Do not add additional ingredients if you taste the dip directly after making it. The dip will taste different after it has sat for a little while in the refrigerator and the flavors have had a chance to mix together.