- ice cube
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Malibu rum or 1⁄4 cup other coconut rum
- 2 tablespoons light rum
- 2 tablespoons golden rum
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 pineapple chunks
- 2 orange slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice; add pineapple juice, orange juice and all rum.
- Cover and shake until very cold. Fill 2 short glasses with ice.
- Strain cocktail mixture, and divide between the 2 glasses equally.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and orange slices.