Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nothing says summer like this yummy cocktail!
- ice cube
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup Malibu rum or 1⁄4 cup other coconut rum
- 2 tablespoons light rum
- 2 tablespoons golden rum
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 pineapple chunks
- 2 orange slices
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice; add pineapple juice, orange juice and all rum.
- Cover and shake until very cold. Fill 2 short glasses with ice.
- Strain cocktail mixture, and divide between the 2 glasses equally.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and orange slices.
This was very good. But I think you forgot to mention the quantity of pineapple juice to use. So I used same quantity of the orange juice (1/4 cup). Thanks Debee. Made for Photo tag.