Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Elbow noodles and sauce
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Dice very small green pepper, onion and garlic.
- Brown ground meat; drain grease.
- Return to pot add diced vegetables. Cook until meat is brown and the vegetables are tender.
- To this add the 2 cans of tomato soup and the water.
- In separate pan boil elbow noodles until tender in boiling water; drain then add all in one large pot and cook for 2 to 5 minutes on medium heat.